1) Matryoshka Measuring Cups: I saw these ages ago in one of Fleur's Christmas gift guide videos, and since I'm usually using recipes with cup measuring, I ordered them straight away. They're not only functional but also cute! :)
2) Hot Water Bottles: Hot water bottles have not been something that I would consider buying for Christmas presents, but I fell in love with the Oasis ones, especially the grey one with a bow and the white sweatery one.
3) Yankee Candles: Everyone LOVES Yankee candles. I need to get a few Christmasy ones asap.
4) CDs: Even though most people now get music online, many still buy or appreciate getting album s of their favorite artists. I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swift's Red.
5) Mugs: We have way too many mugs at our house, but I wouldn't say no to the adorable ones sold on Glitzy Glam. Here are the candy cane, the reindeer, and the snowman mugs.
6) Books: Books make lovely presents as well. I have enough of 'serious' books to read for school, so in the free time, I'm always reading chick lit. Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite authors. Her books are hilarious! The last one that I've read is I've Got Your Number.
7) Mini Own Notebook: I picked this little notebook because I used to be obsessed with stationary and I know that a lot of people still are. Organizers, journals and albums could be great too!
8) Dressing Gown: Lazy winter days call for dressing gowns/robes. I couldn't find any extremely pretty ones on the Internet, so this pink one will have to do. In case you want to know, mine is grey with while polka dots. It's from H&M and it's so fluffy! Almost like my dog. :D
9) Cookie Jar: You have to put all those Christmas cookies somewhere, right?