1) H&M Jacket: I've been wanting a jacket with leather sleeves for months and was really jealous of all the British girls who were able to get an amazing one from Primark. By the time I went to London, the oh-so-popular jacket was of course already sold out, so I totally gave up on ever getting it. Until now. Apparently, they sell a very similar version at H&M right now. I originally wanted the green one, but I think this beige one looks even prettier and more 'me'. I really, really hope they'll still have it when I go shopping in about two weeks.
2) Glamglow Mud Mask: I don't even know how I found out about this mud mask, but as soon as I've heard that it makes magic when it comes to getting rid of blackheads, I realized I need to get it at some point in my life. I've had blackheads on my nose for years and I just can't get rid of them. I've tried at least 20 different products and pore strips in hopes of erasing them from my skin, but none of the stuff I've tried worked. If I was a millionaire like the Hollywood stars, who are apparently big fans of this product, I would order the Glamglow right away. All the reviews I've checked out are saying that it's amazing, but it unfortunatelly does come with a hefty price tag. Oh, and the mask is supposedly also VERY TINGLY when you put it on, which kind of worries me as well.
3) OPI Nail Envy: My nails are terribly weak and flaky, so I'll have to do something about it sooner rather than later. I've heard lots of good things about the OPI's Nail Envy, but at the same time, I've also heard quite a few negative ones, so I'm now really not sure if it's worth splurging more than 20€ on this product. Have you maybe tried it? How do you like it?
4) Samsung Series 9 15'' Ultrabook: Another thing that I will probably need to get soon is a new laptop. My current one is about six years old and although it still works, I have a feeling that it will start going crazy in the near future. It already got quite slow and the cursor sometimes refuses to work, so think it would be a good idea to start looking for a new laptop. You know, just in case. The one that I really like is this Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook. It's super sleek, so it would be perfect even for travelling. I just hope they'll start selling it in my country. I have a really bad feeling that it won't be avaliable here.
5) Rimmel Apocalips: One thing that for sure won't be avaliable in my country are the new Rimmel Apocalips lip products. Rimmel is not sold in Slovenia, so I'll have to get these on ebay if I decide on getting them. The Apocalips products are the latest hyped-up products in the beauty blogging world. Every single British blogger seems to own them, and I do have to say, they look quite lovely! I have my eyes on 'Celestial', 'Big Bang' and 'Nova'.