1) Maybelline's 24HR Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in Pink Gold/Inked in Pink & Barely Branded: I already have one of the Color Tattoos - it's called 'On and on Bronze' - and I love it. You can see my review here. But when I got my first one, the 'Pink Gold' (or Inked in Pink) and the 'Barely Branded' shades unfortunatelly weren't sold yet. They are both much lighter than the Color Tattoo I aleady own, so I think they would make great eyeshadow bases. I could of course also wear them on their own. I actually often wear my current one by itself for uni when I don't have time to do my make-up in the morning.
2) L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat: This is not your typical silver glittery nail polish if that's what you've thought. It gives a very unique effect that is pretty similar to the effect of Illamasqua's Speckled Egg nail polishes. It is much cheaper, though, and you can apply it on top of every shade you own!
3) La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Rich Cream: There seems to be no end to my ongoing battle with dry patches on my cheecks. Nothing helps! I consider this cream my last resort. A blogger - whose name I can't remember right now - with the exact same dry skin problems said that this product worked amazing on her. Fingers crossed it works the same on me!
4) Nars The Happening Palette: Not only does this palette contain the most hyped up blush (Orgasm) and bronzer (Laguna), but it also contains four very beautiful and wearable eyeshadows. A must product for every beauty lover!
5) OPI's Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil: I'd been considering buying OPI's Nail Envy to improve the contition of my nails, but I just wasn't prepared to spend almost 20€ on a product that might not work. A few weeks ago, a girl on twitter recommended me to try out a cuticle oil instead. I might end up buying this one at some point, but first I'll try out a regular olive oil that I already have at home.
6) Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder: And the award for the prettiest highlighter goes to... Chanel Illuminating Powder! Just look at this beauty! I might actually splurge on this if I manage to find it. I need a good powder highlighter anyway. Why not go for the one that would also make a great decoration, right? :D
7) Michael Kors Jet Set Medium Travel Tote in Vanilla: And now my most wanted thing out of the bunch. I saw this bag whilst shopping last week, but they only had it in bright orange and bright pink. After some googling, I've also discovered a 'Vanilla' version and it was love at first sight! I really like the style of it and because it has a lot of space and looks so classic, I think it would be worth the splurge. What do you think?