Here I am, with another new category on my blog. I’ll try to do random ‘Weekly Snapshots’ posts every week or at least every two weeks, but I’m not promising anything. You see, my life is kind of boring, and when I do anything exciting, I usually forget to take photos (travelling excluded). Anyway, here is my ”summary” of last week. As you’ll see, photos are really bad quality. They’re taken with my phone, that’s why. And I don’t even have an iPhone, booo.
1. It’s snowing! But this is nothing like what a view from my balcony looks like now. There’s a lot more snow! Maybe I should take a photo and show it to you next week.
2. It’s been so cold that even the leather gloves don’t help me keep warm anymore. I guess I’ll have to start wearing the ones I have for skiing!
3. StuDYING. This is the so-called bible of slovene students who major in English. Btw, the test didn’t go well. I was so nervous that I managed to miss a part of a task which is worth 30%. I’m so stupid! The saddest thing is that I can’t even re-take this test. You only have one shot, and if you blow it, you’re screwed. You can actually fail a year because of one stupid test! :O
4. This photo is from a few weeks ago, but I just have to show it to you. A window apparently fell off in our classroom and we had a lesson at 0°C. There really is a first time for everything…
5. One of my favorite ice-creams. I only managed to find it in one store in my country, so I always stock up on it when I go there.
6. Spring Rolls! Antoher yummy thing I love.
7. Trying to be healty; eating Greek-ish salad for my dinner.
8. Failing at eating healty the following day. Yep, a muffin for breakfast.
9. & 10. I’ve already told you about my Temple Run obsession, and here’s the proof! 2 million club, yeah!
11. Sometimes even I watch sports. It rarely happens, but this was one of the occasions. Australian Open. I was cheering for Nadal if anyone is wondering… 😀
12. Happy Benji a few days earlier before the horror started. Among other things, he started shaking uncontrollably at 11 pm and didn’t stop for 4 hours. It was painful to watch him suffer, but I couldn’t do anything at that point. My dad and I took him to the vet the following day and apparently he had really bad tummy cramps. They also discovered that he has very low blood sugar. We have him on a special ”diet” food right now and have to take him for a check-up on Saturday. I hope everything will be alright…
P.S. Do you even like these kind of posts? I think this is a good way to get to know me better, but I’m not sure if you even want to read my random blabbing. Please let me know, I won’t be angry if you say no. 🙂