I’ve seen ‘Most Worn Summer Things Tag’ going around on youtube at the moment, so I decided to do it here on my blog. I love these kind of videos and posts because you can see everyone’s favorites and therefore discover many great products. Anyway, let me show you my faves.
1) Clothing Item: My most worn summer clothing item would have to be this T-shirt from H&M. I also have it in yellow, which I’ve been wearing even more than the one in the photo, but it’s currently in the washing machine, so I couldn’t take a photo of it.
2) Nail polish: I have to admit, it was pretty hard to choose my most worn nail polish. I use a different one every three days, but I guess that this pastel yellow nail polish has been worn the most this summer. Oh, it’s called Lemon Sugar if anyone’s interested.
3) Foundation: I have worn a proper foundation only a couple of times this summer, but I guess that Garnier’s BB cream counts as foundation too, right? I’ve been wearing it quite a lot lately and I have also written a review on it a while back. You can check it out here.
4) Eyeshadow: The only eyeshadows I’ve been using this summer are those from the famous Naked palette. I cannot stress how much I love this pallete. I’m really happy I decided to buy it even though it is quite expensive.
5) Mascara: Avon’s Supershock has been my favorite mascara ever since I bought it. I used to apply only one coat of it, but now I do at least two and my lashes look amazing! The mascara that I have is almost finished, though, so I’m on a search for a new one. I’ll probably end up repurchasing this one, but I would also like to check out some others. Any recommendations?
6) Lip product: My absolute favorite lip product right now is Clinique’s Chubby Stick in the color Woppin’ Watermelon, which is actually not in this photo. Why? Because I’ve been looking for it all over my house for about three hours, and it was nowhere to be found. Long story short, I later found out that my mother hid it from me because I left it in the living room and then forgot to take it to my room. Thanks mom! Anyway, I decided to use one in another color just for the sake of this photo.
7) Bag: My most worn summer bag is definitely my Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha bag. I got it when I was in Dubai and am in love with it ever since. I really want one in yellow too! And black. And creme. 😀
8) Accessory: I haven’t been really wearing a lot of accessories this summer, but considering it’s summer, the sunglasses are always sitting on my nose. This is the pair I’ve been wearing the most.
9) Scent: Moschino’s Light Clouds is my current favorite and I’m sure I’ll be wearing in the following months as well.
10) Hair product: Avon’s Quick Touch Leave in Conditioner. I’ve been putting this in my hair every time I wash them. I’ve noticed that it makes my ends look less dry.
11) Shoes: These Roxy flip-flops are my summer staple. They go with every outfit, they’re confortable to walk in and they’re always by my side. I got a first pair at least 4 years ago and they have been perfectly fine until this year’s Greece vacation, where my sister managed to ruin them. I can’t imagine myself wearing any other flip-flops, so I did a bit of research and thankfully found a new pair on ebay.
I hope you’ve been enjoying this post. I’m not going to tag any people, but if you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged! 🙂