1) Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects: I’ve been hearing about the Crest whitestrips for ages and have always wanted to try them out, but I never knew which ones to get. I remember people saying that some of them are really harsh and make your teeth hurt, and since these whitestrips are not the cheapest, I really didn’t want to risk buying the wrong ones. Last week, though, there were two girls on youtube praising the Professional Effects ones, so I’ll take this as a sign and order some!
2) Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation: I just ran out of my foundation, so I need to get a new one as soon as possible. A lot of bloggers and youtubers have been talking about the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation recently and they all seem to agree that it is amazing and great for dry skin. I’m seriously thinking about buying it. The only problem is that I don’t know which shade to get, as I can only get it online. Do any of you maybe own the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation as well as the Bourjois Healthy Mix one in Vanilla or Light Vanilla? The shade comparison would really help me out…
3) TonCase Phone Case: I’ve started thinking about changing up my phone case as soon as the winter was over, because my current one doesn’t look particulary summery. It’s cute and everything, but I’m looking forward to putting it aside until next winter. Now, I am one of those people who don’t own an iPhone, so you can imagine how hard it is for me to find a pretty phone case. It’s mission impossible, I’m telling you! The ones that I’ve found on ebay are either very similar to my current one or just plain boring. However, I did remember to check Etsy after months of browsing through ebay, and guess what? They have SO many cute ones on there! And not just for iPhones, woohoo! The one that you can see in the photo is a personal favourite of mine. It’s just so me!
4) Persun Geometric Matching Shoulder Bag: Maaan, why couldn’t I see that bag before buying this one to have it as my LA carry-on bag?! The one that I got looks like a beach bag and I’m really not loving it. This one, however, seems very chic and it is also big enough. I don’t want to spend $50 on it now that I already have a bag, but it’s so much prettier! What should I do?
5) Diorskin Nude BB Creme: I am desperate to try this one out! I promised to myself that I won’t be spending a lot of money on foundations, because there are some great drugstore ones out there, but when it comes to BB creams, the story is completely different. I just can’t find a cheaper one that would work for me. I’m not saying that I am sure this Dior one would be perfect for me, but since a lot of people with similar dry-to-combination skin type have been loving it, I would love to give it a try myself. I now just have to figure out if there’s any way for me to get a tester or something at one of our drugstores. There’s no way I’m buying such an expensive BB cream without making sure that it really does work for me first.
6) Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum: I’ve been using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (review here) for a really long time now, but I’ve recently heard that the serum version is even better for dry skin. I’ll definitely be getting it before or after I try out the Wake Me Up Foundation. Has anyone maybe tried both? Which one do you prefer?
—————————————————————————————————–Don’t forget to check out my current advertiser, http://www.thebestmakeupproducts.com/, a website with articles about make-up tips and other beauty related subjects.