1) Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector: This is the lip gloss everyone seems to love, but of course I still haven’t tried it myself. I’m very picky when it comes to lipglosses and to be honest, I just don’t want to spend $22 on a lipgloss I might not even like in the end. The shades look really pretty and natural, though, so I think I would get a good use out of it if I liked the texture as well. What do you guys who have tried it think about it? And which shade is your favourite? The one that caught my attention is 05 Candy Shimmer.
2) Nars Creamy Concealer: I’ve been pretty content with my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer for the past year or so, but if you need as much of it as I do to cover your dark under eye circles, it can get a bit dry, creasy and cakey. That’s why I really want to give this Nars Creamy Concealer a go. I’ve heard it’s just as amazing with covering imperfections as the Collection one is, but more hydrating and just better overall.
3) Essence Longlasting Lipstick: Essence just came out with a new assortment for fall, and even though I’ve been avoiding drugstores since I came home from the States (blame my very needed spending ban), I still managed to spot an item I would love to have in my collection. I blame it on Sara, who blogged about their new longlasting lipstick in shade 07 Natural Beauty (here). It looks so pretty!
4) Hydraluron: Another currently raved about product. The moment Caroline Hirons mentioned it on her blog (here), all the British beauty addicts seemed to go crazy about it. After all the praises I’ve heard, I’m considering trying it out myself.
5) ghd Eclipse Straightener: A very unfortunate thing happened to me the moment I arrived on the other side of the pond. Yup, you guessed it. My straightener broke! I’m pretty sure that happened because my suitcase had been tossed around way too much on the way there. Now, I’m not one of those girls that cannot live without a straightener. I actually try to disregard my sometimes-weird waves and straighten my hair only a few times a month, but when I want my hair to look a bit nicer, a good straightener is essential. I have quite thick hair and some waves of mine are incredibly hard to tame, so I’m guessing one of those cheap ones won’t do. A lot of people seem to love the ghd straighteners, so I’m thinking about buying one for myself. The latest, Eclipse version is ridiculously expensive, though. Which ones do you use? Do you have any other recommendations for me?
6) Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre: I’m STILL trying to combat the dry flakes on my skin and the latest moisturizing lotion on my to-try wishlist is this one. Apparently a lot of make-up artists swear on this particular product that can be used as a primer, a moisturizer and a make-up remover. Sounds interesting, huh?
7) Essie Nourish Me Base Coat: Just like the British beauty bloggers are currenly all over Hydraluron, the Slovenian bloggers are raving about Essie’s Nourish Me base coat. They pretty much proclaimed it a miracle product, so I’m dying to try it out! I’m sick and tired of my nails peeling and breaking all the time. The only problem I have is that I can’t find this baby ANYWHERE! Not in the drugstores, not online. Well, at least not on the sites that deliver to my country… -_-