Empties/Products I’ve Used Up

When I asked you for some video and blog post suggestions a while ago, a lot of you said you wanted to see an empties video, and guess what? I have one for you today! I’ve recently used up quite a lot of products, so I thought I would tell you my final thoughts on them. I find this type of videos very useful, because sometimes some products end up being very disappointing even after a great first impression, or completely amazing after a bad start. Please let me know if you find such videos useful as well and if would like to see more of them in the future. 🙂

7 Comments

1. Kate Berlin
    October 14, 2013 / 7:32 pm

I love Bioderma too! It is amazing!xoxoKatekateberlinsays.blogspot.com

2. Dawniepants
    October 14, 2013 / 8:00 pm

I thought those were wine bottles for a second! I was like 'you go girl' loving those empties!dpxInanity and the Girl

• Sandra
      October 14, 2013 / 8:03 pm

Hahaha, this comment made my day. XD

3. Anonymous
    October 14, 2013 / 8:25 pm

Sandra, a suggestion for a future video perhaps: a comparison of different dry shampoos. Katja

• Sandra
      October 14, 2013 / 8:44 pm

I would love to do it, but I only use the ones from Batiste, because they're the only ones I like. I've tried a few dry shampoos before, but I don't really remember which ones anymore. All I remember is that I didn't like them at all, so ever since I discovered Batiste, I'm using only those…

4. With love, Ana.
    October 16, 2013 / 10:18 am

Hand food ftw! Meni tako diši, da bi se cela z njo namazala 😀 Pa še učinkovita je 🙂

5. Joana
    October 16, 2013 / 9:55 pm

I love watching these kind of videos, they're really useful and I would totally like to watch more in the future 🙂 Bioderma is also my favorite make up remover. I tried other one from Avene but didn't like it as much so I got back to Bioderma. And I really want to try the Soap & Glory hand cream, it seems lovely, too bad we don't have it here… Joanaxo