1) NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette: The moment I saw this palette, I knew that I have to have it. I’ve been dying to try out some NARS products for ages, especially their famous Laguna bronzer and the blush in Orgasm, but I was always put off by the hefty price tags. A single blush usually costs around $30, but this whole palette costs only $45 and you get six different shades, including Laguna, Orgasm, and another one of their best sellers – Deep Throat. If you already own a couple of their popular blushes, this palette might not sound like the most exciting purchase to you, but if you’re a NARS virgin like me, it might be something that you desperately want to get your hands on. Just to warn you, this is one of their limited edition palettes from the Guy Bourdin holiday collection , so you’ll have to be quick! I ordered mine from Space.NK., and is already on its way to my house thanks to Marvelle‘s help, as the direct delivery of the palette to Slovenia wasn’t possible. Unfortunatelly, I think it is now already sold out on Space.NK., but if you live in the US, you can still get it here from Sephora.
2) Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms: Revlon recently came out with Colorburst Matte Balms and even though I wasn’t too big of a fan of their Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains (review here), mainly because of their minty scent and waxy formula, I would really like to try the matte versions. I’ve read that their formula is a lot better and I’m currently obsessed with matte finishes, so I can’t wait for these to hit our shelves. Or the UK ones, because I can get them when I’ll be visiting London in January.
3) Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: This is one of those luxury skin products every famous blogger under the sun has raved about. You’re supposed to put it on before you go to bed, and then your skin should repair, regenerate and replenish itself during the night. The pure essential oils in this product are apparently great for dry skin and super soothing, so it should be a perfect little bottle to have on your night stand during the cold winter months. Now, I’m not quite ready to spend $46 on this just yet, but I’ll definitely keep it in the back of my mind. In the mean time, I’m considering trying out either argan oil or coconut oil for my skin. Which one would you recommend?
4) Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm: This product is another one of those winter saviours everyone should try out at some point. From what I’ve heard, it’s AMAZING for dry, chapped lips. I’ve had it on my wishlist for ages, but since I had a very nourishing honey lip balm from Avon in my posession until very recently, I didn’t feel like I really need to run to the store and pick this one up ASAP. Now that I ran out of my Avon lip balm, though, this one from Nuxe will be my next purchase.
5) Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub: Another lip product I need to get my hands on is a lip scrub. I sometimes make my own one (video tutorial here), but I’m not gonna lie, I really prefer the Lush ones. I’ve been repurchasing Mint Julips for a few years, but after seeing tons of amazing reviews of Popcorn popping up recently, I think I’ll give this one a go next time I manage to visit Lush.
6) MUA Velvet Lip Lacquers: I saw a review of these a few weeks ago, and my jaw dropped when I saw the swatches. I am not kidding you. The finish of these is divine! Unfortunatelly, all the shades are currently sold out, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they will bring them back! Oh, and have I mentioned that they only cost three pounds!? Yes, three!
7) Em Cosmetics Contour & Highlighter Stick: Michelle Phan, the famous youtube beauty guru, recently came out with her very own makeup line, and one of the products that caught my attention is this interesting looking contour and highlighter stick. I love the concept and it seems like the product would be very easy to work with, so I would love to try it out one day.
8) Santhilea Magnetic Lash Mascara: I remember Estee blogging about this mascara (here) and her eyelashes looked amazing! This is definitely not your usual everyday mascara, because it gives a very bold, false eyeslashes kind of effect, which is why I think it would be nice to have one in my collection for special occasions. I love big lashes, but I don’t think I will ever be brave enough to go out with fake ones on, so this mascara would be an awesome solution. Long voluminous lashes minus the fake lash irritation and the fear of ungluing? Yes please!