1) Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: There we go again, at Urban Decay they decided to come out with yet another Naked palette and of course the whole blogging and youtube world went absolutely mental. I am a proud owner of their original Naked palette, but I haven’t been convinced by the second one or the Naked Basics. I feel like the shades in the Naked 2 are too cool-toned for my yellow complexion, and the ones in the Naked Basics are just nothing special. The Naked 3 one, however, has definitely caught my attention. At a first glance, I felt like it has way too much pink in it, but after seeing swatches online, I’m starting to like it more and more. Having said that, there were a few mentions that the lightest shades are a bit disappointing as far as the quality goes, so I’m not gonna order the palette just yet. I think I’ll wait until I go to London, take a look at it in person and then decide whether or not it is worth the money.
2) Marc Jacobs Beauty The Lolita Palette: Another eyeshadow palette that sparked my interest is The Lolita by Marc Jacobs. Again, I’m not positive if this product will ever make its way into my make-up collection (I mean, I REALLY don’t need any more neutral shades), but how gorgeous is it?! It carries the perfect mix of wearable neutrals, it looks very sleek and is also very compact, which makes it perfect for travelling.
3) Essie Leading Lady Nail Polish: I’ve been in a total Christmas mood for the past week and I cannot stop thinking about red. And glitters. Leading Lady from Essie has been on my wishlist since last year, and if this nail polish doesn’t scream Christmas, they I don’t know which one does.
4) Shu Uemura Heart & Flower S Curler: This is not the product that I desperately want for myself, but I think it would be perfect for my make-up artist kit. The thing is, you can’t curl everyone’s lashes with the curlers you normaly see around. Some people’s eyes are just too small or too round or too something else and there is no way you can curl the lashes perfectly if you can’t fit them all in that metal thingy. This is why I’ve been looking for a mini eyelash curler without the metal closure and well, I think I found it! I feel like with this one, I could get really close to the lash line and be able to curl every single section.
5) Kulan Cushion: When I saw this cushion, I literally freaked out. Why? Well, I’ve been wanting and looking for a sweater-like cushion for ages! I haven’t spotted it once in my country, so I was determined to hunt it down last year when I went shopping to Austria, but I couldn’t find anywhere either. You can only imagine how excited I was when I spotted it online on Urbanara a few days ago! I might just have to get this one. Oh, and I still really want the silver sequined cushion covers as well! This is another thing I was unable to hunt down last year.
6) Too Faced Joy to the Girls Set: Khm, yes, I know this is the third palette that’s making an appearance on today’s wishlist. But what can I do? Cosmetic companies definitely know what make-up addicts love getting for Christmas. This little baby carries quite a few lovely shades as well! You have your matte neutrals, your shimmery netrals and an odd baby blue colour. I’m not sure how it made its way into this palette, but I guess it makes it look a little bit more exciting. Not to mention that you’re also getting their LashGASM Mascara in the set… Not bad, huh?