The Best Beauty Finds of 2013

I’m always trying out new products and discovering new favourites. Some of them stay among my most used items for about a month, while others get a permanent place next to my bathroom sink or in my makeup staples drawer. Today I’m going to be talking about the second group, products I’ve discovered and used all the time during 2013. I hope you’ll enjoy the video and don’t forget to let me know if any of the mentioned products ended up among your yearly faves as well.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO

Bioderma Crealine Sensibio Micelle Solution Make-up Remover

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

Batiste Dry Shampoo – Tropical

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

Makeup Sponge

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent

Maybelline Colorama Blush – 501

Catice Eyebrow Pencil – Date with Ash-tone

Lorac PRO Palette

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner – Nude

Maybeline Color Tattoo – On and on Bronze (Bad to the Bronze)

Maybelline Rocket Volum’ Express

Essie Fiji

Barry M Greenberry

Barry M Grapefruit

Revlon Lip Butters

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick – Natural Beauty

Maybelline Baby Lips – Cherry Me

MUD Lip Glaze – Magnolia

13 Comments

• Sandra
      January 4, 2014 / 11:54 pm

Thank you! 🙂

1. Taya
    January 4, 2014 / 8:07 pm

Super video. Vidim, da imava res kar nekaj istih favoritov. Catrice svinčnik za obrvi je tudi meni zelo všeč, ampak na koncu sem se bolj zaljubila v njihovi duo senčili za obrvi. Bourjois serum pa še moram kupiti, vsi trdijo, da je boljši kot navadna HM verzija pudra. 🙂

• Sandra
      January 4, 2014 / 11:55 pm

Ja, res je boljši! Sem tudi navaden Healthy Mix uporabljala, ampak mi je serum verzija bolj všeč.

2. Shadow
    January 4, 2014 / 11:18 pm

loved the video!we have similar taste in make up although I don't use anything for my skin (speaking of powders and stuff) and I don't like lip glosses…most of them are really sticky and it's kinda gross hahaI bought Rocket volume yesterday and I can't wait to try it :Dnail polishes are sooo beautiful, I love those colors 🙂

• Sandra
      January 4, 2014 / 11:56 pm

Yeah, I tend to avoid lip glosses as well because of the sticky factor. Let me know how you like it! I didn't like it at first, but it got a lot better once it dried up a bit.

3. Natalie Loves Beauty
    January 5, 2014 / 1:15 am

I love the Bioderma Micelle Solution and Rimmel Stay Matte powder! 🙂 Great video hun! xwww.natalielovesbeauty.com

• Sandra
      January 5, 2014 / 1:19 am

Thanks Natalie! 🙂

4. Chels Crichton
    January 5, 2014 / 1:27 am

I love pretty much all of these products, however, my favourite by far has to be the Aussie conditioner – I swear by this stuff! It makes your hair feel so healthy and soft! I love your videos Sandra!Chels | HumbleHonesty.com | YouTube

• Sandra
      January 5, 2014 / 12:26 pm

Thank you! hun! Yeah, 3 Minute Miracle is amazeballs!

5. Živa
    January 5, 2014 / 7:58 am

Joj js moram tudi tole posnet! Obožujem tvoje videe, pa tvoj makeup je seriously flawless, girl! 🙂 x

• Sandra
      January 5, 2014 / 12:27 pm

Hvala Živa! I could say the same. Komaj čakam, da vidim tvojega! 🙂

6. Perla Sanchez
    January 5, 2014 / 3:31 pm

I love the maybeline color tattoo! :Dhttp://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/